segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2008

About my works

Sl vs. Rl

The objective of my photo expo is to represent how can SL interfere in our sub conscience - where's the boarder between the game and our real life? In Sl we share emotions, we make friends, we get disillusions, we fall in love, we get hurt. SL is no longer a game when deals with our real emotions. The question i propose, is, if you have or haven't lived yet that kind of emotions? So, what i pretend with my photos it's to connect the SL avatars, with scenes and situations from the real world, creating ambiences of tension, quietness and love. Last but no least, i would be appreciated if you left me a little notecard with your opinion about my photos, cause your opinion is very important to me, and my future works.

Sem comentários: